2012年4月28日星期六

Paper One Self

>> I was once again reminded of my severe lack of make-up knowledge once again at a consumer panel today where I may have fuffed it all up by not knowing what a 'primer' was.  Then I also remembered this Beauty category on the blog was also gathering dust again...

Eyelash range

Now, I know these Paperself lashes have had a good deal of press, both online and off but look upon this as scraping the barrel.  Plus... so many many reasons to love them...

... they're paper...

... they're paper because the founder of Paperself, Chunwei Liao grew up in a family who worked in the cardboard packaging industry...

... err... paper cutting is oh so...well... patriotic...

... the three motifs of the lashes are peonies, horses and peach blossoms (symbols of happiness, success and love respectively..)... I'm really showing my mother here that I did listen to her whenever she did tell me random tidbits like what's lucky, what's not and that it didn't in fact go in one ear and out the other...

... currently, they're also solely stocked at wonder-emporium Luna & Curious on Brick Lane and you can order through them online too... 

... it's surely far more amusing to see a horse or a peony drooping onto the top of your cheek or floating around in your soup than spidery lifelike falsies, should the eyelash application be a bit dodgy which inevitably, it always is in my case... 

Small-horse2-copy1 Small-peach-flower-copy1

Paperself-eyelashes-horse

LunaandCurious_Eye2_72dpi

LunaandCurious_Eyes72dpi

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论