2012年8月23日星期四

Cute Hats 40-80% off at Gap

Cute Hats 40-80% off at Gap

Advertisement



At the mall this afternoon I wandered into the Gap. Not surprisingly, there were signs posted all over the place announcing various sales. Doesn’t it seem like there are always sales at the Gap?

I did find a couple great deals, though. This plaid belted bucket hat, originally $16, was marked down to a mere three dolla dolla bills, ya’ll!

Or how ’bout this tan conductor’s hat? — on sale for $9 (originally $16).

Look at that chocolate brown and pink polka dot liner. Mmmm…

The $3 bucket hat came home with me… :)

I checked the Gap website when I got home and noticed a bunch of heavily marked down women’s clothes and accessories here and here. The hats are there, too, but the prices vary. The conductor hat that I saw in-store for $9 is only $4 online.

Hope your weekend gets off to a good start. No big plans for me. Tonight, I’m just chilling at home with El Hub and Tabs, getting ready to watch a little TV. Stargate Atlantis, anyone?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Subscribe to Makeup and Beauty Blog
Email:

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论