2012年8月8日星期三

Spring into Summer with the Kate Spade Leslie Satchel

There is a slight slouch in the shape of the bag, which features a fold over top. But getting contents in and out of the bag is simple coach handbags outlet, as when you unzip the bag it opens to the center top. Two top handles and an optional shoulder strap finishes the bag off as well as fun black striped canvas interior. Looks like Kate Spade knows this bag is a winner, there are quite a few other colorways available as well. Price is $348 via Neiman Marcus.

The Kate Spade girl is my kind of girl. She is fun, flirty and doesn’t take herself too seriously. She loves color and truly loves to use her accessories to spruce up her outfits. I’ve been loving what Kate Spade has been putting out there the past few seasons, and I just found a classic bag in two bright hues that satisfies my need for a colorful bag this spring and summer.

Available in adriatic (turquoise) or creamsicle (orange) Cheap Coach Handbags, the Kate Spade Leslie fold-over top satchel is just the kind of bag I’ve been looking for.

Spring into Summer with the Kate Spade Leslie Satchel kate spade leslie fold-over top satchel


In fact http://coachoutletonlineuas.weebly.com, seeing this bag immediately brings a smile to my face. I would opt for the turquoise version; that color would help me drift away into Caribbean dream land every time I carried the bag. What matters more than the color is the design, though, and this design is spot on.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论