2012年5月12日星期六

Sesame Magic

The Aussie zine fest continues with a new issue from Pages having dropped a few weeks ago and new discovery Love Want also coming out soon.  After a bit of an extended break, Sesame magazine is online and has added a bit of good flash.  I'm not talking about flash in the technical sense but rather it's the overall feeling of 'pizzazz'.  Subtle animation here and there, videos embedded instead of written interviews but all in keeping with the kind of dreamy whimsy that Nadia Barbaro gets spot on for me.  An eensy weensy bit too much and I'd be in sweetness overload.....

Sesamenew1

Sesamenew2

Sesame has presented two floaty white dress options by Flannel (above) and Romance was Born (below) that fit my Indian summer bill perfectly...

Sesamenew3

Sesamenew4

Sesamenew5

This little animation needs to be seen in video really... yes, that's a dog and sheep-headed pairing wearing frilly frocks...

Sesamwnew6

I'm so glad that illustrator Katy Smail, who I knew back from her Fashion156 days, got a portfolio too in this issue...

Sesamenew7

Sesamenew8

And yours truly did a wee interview for the issue too... and introduced me to pretty pretty blog Citified

Sesameme

没有评论:

发表评论