2012年5月12日星期六

THANKFUL.

i am truly thankful for all of the amazing people and loved ones in my life. i have never been this happy and i attribute that to the people i surround myself with on a daily basis. i am thankful to my new husband for his incredible support and heart of gold, to my three children who brighten each day and fill each moment with laughter and fun, to my friends, who have stuck by my side all of these years and been there whenever i needed them, to reconnecting with some of my family members after far too long and building a new, stronger relationship with them. i am thankful for the many people i have met over the years through this blog and the friendships that have resulted. i have so many things i could list out here today that i am grateful for, but i think i've noted the most important ones. i am so lucky and will never take these things for granted, ever.

happy thanksgiving my friends! i hope yours was lovely. our thanksgiving this year, as opposed to last year, was pretty laid back. it was just aubrey, myself and gemma bird. the big kids spent the holiday with their dad in florida so we cooked a very small feast, watched the parade and stayed in our pajamas all day. we did a little christmas decorating, listened to records and ate a lot of yummy food. it was really nice. we were all supposed to head up to the dallas/fort-worth area today to spend the weekend but i decided last minute to stay home to catch up on some things around the house.

i can't believe it's officially christmas time. my absolute favorite time of the year. the kids come home from vacation on tuesday and then we will go pick out our tree. we put up the silver tinsel tree the other night, but i like to get a real one as well because it just doesn't feel like christmas if you don't have the christmas tree smell. we went without one year and i will never do that again.

happy thanksgiving and happy black friday y'all! xo, james.

没有评论:

发表评论