2012年9月10日星期一

A MAC Fabulous Felines Face of the Day- Burmese Be

A MAC Fabulous Felines Face of the Day: Burmese Beauty or Cat Diva?

Advertisement



mac fabulous felines burmese beauty

Today I spent half the afternoon massaging a cat’s ego. Get this: Tabs thinks he was the inspiration behind the MAC Fabulous Felines Burmese Beauty color story.

mac fabulous felines swatches tabs top

He even had me type a letter to MAC corporate… Apparently,Coach outlet online store, he knows someone in the Makeup Artistry Division.

2200 Feline Court
Novato, CA 94947

September 3,Coach Factory Outlet Store, 2010

Snowflake
Assistant Director of Makeup Artistry in Charge of Feline Accounts
M��A��C Cosmetics
575 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10012

Dear Snowflake:

I still have not received the royalty check you promised for the use of my likeness in the MAC Fabulous Felines campaign.

I understand if it was just a simple oversight. These things happen, but I would like to avoid litigation,blog.livedoor.jp/coachkeysud4g, if possible, and would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Tabs, esquire
Tabs
International Cat Supermodel

Enclosures (3)

I told him that I thought MAC probably just had Burmese cats in mind, but he smells a conspiracy. At one point in our argument today he twitched his tail,The Solar-Powered, Super-Duper, Sun-Protecting Tomato, drew out his claws and told me to “talk to the paw.”



Whatev… I’m still digging everything in Burmese Beauty — its mix of green, mauve, pink, gold, taupe and teak.

mac fabulous felines burmese beauty fotd products
MAC Fabulous Felines Burmese Beauty products clockwise from lower left: Lipglass in Jealous, Burmese Beauty eyeshadow quad, Frost Lipstick in Pet Me Please, Lustre Lipstick in To Pamper, Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice,Louis Vuitton International, Mineralize Blush in The Soft Meow

Of course, since I hate being on anyone’s bad side (especially a cat’s), I decided to do another Fabulous Felines look today, this one in honor of Tabs. I told him my inspiration was his gorgeous green eyes. :)

mac fabulous felines burmese beauty fotd k2

Most of what I used is from Burmese Beauty, but I also got some help from Benefit’s shimmery grayish khaki Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans, which I applied using a finger on my lids as an eyeshadow base.

After Skinny Jeans, I layered a few colors from the MAC Burmese Beauty quad on top — satin yellowish beige Prized on my brow bone, frosty brownish green Burmese Beauty on my lid, matte blackened brown Showstopper on my waterlines (both upper and lower) and frosty gold Skintone 2 along my lower lash line.

Then, evoking Tabs,Coach Factory Store,Korres Face Primer- All Hail the $10 Tube!, I drew a thick cat eye line along my upper lash line with Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice, a shimmery emerald green.

As in yesterday’s look, I wanted the lips and cheeks to play second fiddle to the eyes,Louis Vuitton handbags, so I kept them neutral. That’s frosty golden bronze Mineralize Blush in The Soft Meow on the apples of my cheeks, along with a trifecta of Burmese Beauty lip products on my kisser, specifically shimmery light green Lipglass in Jealous atop a mix of light mauve Frost Lipstick in Pet Me Please and creamy taupe Lustre Lipstick in To Pamper.

mac fabulous felines burmese beauty fotd eye

mac fabulous felines burmese beauty fotd lip

mac fabulous felines burmese beauty fotd k3

Tabs stormed away before I finished the look, but I ended up really liking how it turned out.

Eh, divas. What can you do? :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论