2012年9月10日星期一

A Sunset-Inspired Face of the Day with MAC, Urban

A Sunset-Inspired Face of the Day with MAC,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1, Urban Decay and Benefit

Advertisement



Can you remember the last time you watched a sunset?

I couldn’t, so I watched and waited on the back deck last Saturday afternoon with my camera to refresh my memory. Luckily it was a clear day (one of very few lately), and I caught the sun, in a burst of buttery gold,Coach Purses On Sale, peach and pink, slip back behind the mountains.

Such beauty… It moved me to do my makeup! :) Well, kinda. We were going out to dinner anyway, but what better inspiration than a beautiful sunset, right? I picked shimmery, peachy golden eyes and a pink lip with some random MAC, Urban Decay and Benefit.

Since we were going out, I blinged it up with Urban Decay’s Heavy Metal Glitter Liner along the lower lash line (what a nice glimmer of subtle, golden sparkle!) and added Benefit Hoola Bronzer into the crease.


Lips: MAC Liberty of London Lipstick in Petals & Peacocks, MAC Lip Pencil in Trimmed in Pink

Hello, kinda awesome,Coach Bags On Sale! I think it brings a warm depth to the eyes, especially where it contrasts with something shimmery. If you’re already a Hoola fan, I recommend giving it a try in the crease with your favorite shimmery gold eyeshadow on the lid.

At first I thought a bright fuchsia lip might be too much for the look, but I went for it anyway. You could always take it down a notch with a clear gloss instead.


Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (entire eye),Cheap NFL Jerseys, MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl (entire eye), MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked (lid), Benefit Hoola Bronzer (crease),Cheap Jerseys, MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (brow bone), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon (upper and lower lash lines),monster beats headphones, MAC Technakohl Liner in Brownborder (waterlines), Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy (lower lash line), MAC Studio Fix Lash in Black (upper and lower lashes)


Cheeks: Benefit Dallas Blush (apples), St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks (beneath apples)

Monday, Monday

What’s the verdict on Monday, ladies? Love it or leave it? Mine’s flown by so far, whoosh,Urban Decay Fall 2011- Swatches, Pics and a Fun Tuesday Face of the Day!

Maybe it’s on account of the time change. I don’t know how I feel about Daylight Savings overall, but I don’t mind the extra hour of light at the end of the day. As soon as the weather turns good for good it’ll be a perfect excuse for after-dinner walks. :)

I love early evening walks because you run into all sorts of random wildlife, some of the human variety, as well as others like this Tabs look-a-like who was patrolling the bushes…

��and this gigantic turkey!

YIKES! I stayed far, far away. He was sending me signals: “Watch it, lady. I WILL go for your ankles.”

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论