2012年9月10日星期一

I’ve Got Anastasia Bright Eyes, Big City in

I’ve Got Anastasia Bright Eyes, Big City in My Suburban Sights

Advertisement



anastasia bright eyes big city (5)

My inner urban girl,Authentic Louis Vuitton handbags,Cheap Jerseys, the one who after 10 years living in the surburbs still tells herself that “it’s only temporary,” loves that Anastasia gives a shout-out to city girls with the name of her $39 Bright Eyes, Big City Brow & Eye Collection kit.

anastasia bright eyes big city (3)

The kit, one of four available now from Anastasia for the holidays, comes with a nice array of eye and brow products put together to create natural, wide-eyed looks.

The kit includes…
  • One pan with a trio of matte eye and brow powders
  • Another pan with a trio of baked shimmery eyeshadows
  • A travel-size mascara
  • A full-size Cooling Eye Brightener
  • A full-size Clear Brow Gel
  • A tiny tweezers
  • A mini dual-tipped brow brush
  • And a mini dual-tipped eyehadow brush

Anastasia’s known for bodacious brow products, and they’re my favorite pieces in this kit. With the brow/eye powders, gel, tweezers and mini brow brush, perfect brows are just a minute or two away.

As for the rest of the eye makeup here, well, I feel like it’s just okay. I do dig the glowy effect I get with the shimmery eyeshadows, but it’s accompanied by some fallout. That, and I feel like the mascara, despite the great lash separation it creates,coach outlet online, doesn’t deliver the drag queen length and volume I crave.

anastasia bright eyes big city (2)

anastasia bright eyes big city (1)

anastasia bright eyes big city (4)

And when I applied the Cooling Eye Brightener, a creamy highlighting serum designed to soothe, de-puff and brighten the under-eye area, on my dark circles, my eyes protested by watering for about 10 minutes (it felt like when I get products containing menthol too close to my eyes).

Overall, I like the kit’s vibe — like Sunday brunch with the gals — but feel just so-so about some of the eye products. It’s a practical, mostly neutral, aesthetic that looks natural,cheap louis vuitton handbags, not fussy. A girl could pair these pieces with neutral cheeks and lips for no-makeup makeup look, or add a brighter red lipstick for dramatic contrast (perhaps Lancome’s new Caprice?).

PRICE: $39.50
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Nordstrom stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B

Not that your nephew,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, July 18, international kitty supermodel Tabs the Cat,Cheap NFL Jerseys, needed another feather in his cap, but now he can add LOLcat to his impressive resume. :)


Appearing now on I Can Haz Cheezburger…

I have no idea who posted this or who wrote the caption (to quote Shaggy,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, “It wasn’t me!”), but I love love it! He’s my little Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论