2012年9月10日星期一

I’ve Fallen for the Fergie Fallen Boot

I’ve Fallen for the Fergie Fallen Boot

Advertisement



fergie fallen boots

Why, cruel world!? Why is it so much easier to gain the weight than it is to lose it?

Last month, as part of my latest quest to get healthier,I’m Having a Maritime with These $5 Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio Eye Shadows, I resorted to good old-fashioned bribery (whatever works, right?). I told myself that I could get a new pair of boots if I exercised at least 24 days during the month…

And I did it! :)

So, last weekend I stopped by the new Novato DSW to select my prize, and I walked away with this snazzy suede olive pair of,louis vuitton outlet online, quite possibly,Coach Outlet Online, the greatest boots I’ve ever owned.

Oh,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and here’s the kicker: they’re made by Fergie! — as in Fergilicious, her body stays vicious; she be up in the gym working on her fitness. Yes, THAT Fergie.

fergie fallen boots

Okay, well,Korres Face Primer- All Hail the $10 Tube!, something tells me she probably didn’t make them herself,Cheap Jerseys, but I bet she had something to do with the design…

It’s actually kind of funny because I walked past these Fallen Wedge boots by Fergie ($139.95) a few times before finally reaching down to pick them up. “Fergie makes shoes?” I wondered. “I dunno if I’m ready for that…” I mean, I love her music and have run many, many miles listening to her songs, but the Fergie-footwear connection seemed like a stretch.

fergie fallen boots

I’m really glad I gave in, though, and decided to try them on, because they’re the kind of boots you can just pull out of the box, slip on and comfortably walk around a museum all day long. The soft, flexible suede (I can’t stand stiff boots, ugh!) and sturdy 3 1/4-inch stacked wedge heel keeps them comfy at a manageable height. Great arch support, too.

I spotted them in two colors at DSW, a Taupe and Black. I went with the Taupe, which looks more like an olive to me, but I’ve also seen them online in brown.

fergie fallen boots

As you know, I’m a freak show about my toes and cannot STAND oppressively snug footwear, but these boots have a roomy, rounded toe area that allows me to wiggle my monkey paws as much as I want. :)

Plus, I adore all of the little details, like the zipper on the back of the heel, which, as far as I can tell, doesn’t serve a practical purpose (sure looks cute though) and the layering around the ankle.

fergie fallen boots

I’ve read a couple of reviews that claim that Fallen’s boots fit true to size, but I still ended up going a half size up, just to head off any potential toe issues, and because I like to wear thick socks with my boots in winter.

One of the sales associates at DSW told me that if they can’t find a size at the store, they can order and ship it to you for $0 shipping (not to be your boot pusher or anything).

PRICE: $139.95
AVAILABILITY: Available now at DSW Shoe Warehouse stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+

Kudos to the sun today for showing up to work (YAY!). I was nearly blinded by the light when I walked outside this morning. It was glorious,cheap louis vuitton!

Big sigh… It’s gonna be tough during those long stretches of cloudy weather later this year, but on the plus side, it means I’ll probably be spending more time with makeup indoors.

Oh, what do you think about the Ides of March? It opens tomorrow, which is great timing because my Ryan Gosling reserves are running dangerously low.


Ryan in a suit. Hot.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论