2012年9月10日星期一

Rhapsody in Blue with Clarins Wonder Blue Mascara

Rhapsody in Blue with Clarins Wonder Blue Mascara,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



Remember last summer’s ">Teal Terror,MAC Cosmetics Face of the Day- Hot Pink and Silver, aka Clarins Wonder Mint Mascara?

It was one of the best tinted mascaras I’d ever used, adding great volume, length, color AND separation.

Well, guess who’s at it again?

They say lightning never strikes the same place twice. I don’t know about that because Clarins’ latest tinted mascara sure shocked the heck out of me. Wonder Blue ($24) delivers an unmistakable denim blue tint to lashes,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and, again, with great volume, length and separation.

Tinted mascaras tend to be more pomp than circumstance, rarely depositing much color at all. We saw it over and over again this past fall with a slew of disappointing plum-colored mascaras that basically looked black.



Not so with Wonder Blue. It delivers on the promise, adding a noticeable blue tint to lashes,coach handbags factory outlet online, but at the same time still looks kinda natural (as natural as blue lashes can look, LOL,Fake Coach Handbags!).

Clarins Wonder Blue Mascara

Price: $24
Use: True blue lashes with thickness, length and great separation
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A+

I still adore bright and bold Wonder Teal, but I think Wonder Blue may be a bit more flexible, working with wider range of looks in blue, gold, brown, beige or even purple.

Rhapsody in Blue Mascara!

Blue mascara makes me think of Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue. United Airlines used the tune in their commercials throughout the 1980s. I always wanted to learn how to play it on piano but never had the chops to pull it off, even though I played for years (mostly against my will). :)

What an amazing piece of music…

Wherever you are,Korres Face Primer- All Hail the $10 Tube!, I hope you’re staying dry,Coach Outlet! It’s pouring like crazy here in Nor Cal. The weather folks say it may even snow on nearby Mt. Tam. I guess spring will have to wait!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论