2012年9月10日星期一

NARS Multiple Tint- Invading a Makeup Dream Near Y

NARS Multiple Tint: Invading a Makeup Dream Near You,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



nars multiple tint review

Last night I had a makeup dream, except that in this dream there was an ice cream truck, and instead of ice cream it sold the new NARS Multiple Tints ($38 each). :)

Okay, now here’s where it gets REALLY weird. Instead of applying the sheer, buildable tints to my cheeks and lips, I gobbled ‘em up like they were sweet,Coach Outlet Store, creamy treats!

Available in three eye-popping shades — Beverly Hills (a bright red tint), Cadaques (a bright fuchsia tint) and Turks & Caicos (a bright orange tint) — these do look a lot like desserts, don’t they? Kinda like Push Up Pops, yum!

But don’t be fooled by their vibrant shades. Each adds just a whisper of highly wearable color.

I’ve been playing with Beverly Hills, the red shade, on my cheeks (NOTE: I also tried it on my lips but didn’t like the flavor…like an odd mix of concentrated Hawaiian Punch and Sour Patch Kids) this week, and,Cheap NFL Jerseys, impressively, it lasts for a good 6-8 hours! — even without a primer.

For a quick, easy cheek flush, I swiped BH directly from its travel-friendly tube and blended out the edges with my fingers. I gave it a try on top of powder, where it worked aw-ite, but it seemed to excel on bare skin or atop foundation.


NARS Multiple Tint in Beverly Hills on NC30 skin

nars multiple tint swatch on nw20 skin
NARS Multiple Tint in Beverly Hills on NW20 skin

A NARS Multiple Tint tip from NARS National Trainer Janice Daoud

For a sexy flush,Coach Factory Outlet Store Online, mix and apply Beverly Hills and Cadaques beneath the curve of each cheek. Then, add a pop of color to the apples with Turks & Caicos.

Texture wise, Multiple Tint doesn’t feel like the original NARS Multiples to me. The OG ones apply moist but dry to a powdery finish; these,Coach Purses, however,The Sula Beauty Eye Crayon in Never Say Never May Prefer Drier Lids Than Mine, have a wetter texture and a glossy finish not unlike the gel Cheek Stains from Tarte.

I’m a fan of Beverly Hills and might pick up the other two. I sure hope NARS considers adding these shades to the permanent line (hint hint!). Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

Available now at Sephora stores, NARS counters and NarsCosmetics.com.

You might like NARS Multiple Tints if��
  • You dig cheek stains
  • You like long-wearing blushes with a (slightly) glossy finish
  • You want a fast, effortless flush
  • You like the idea of buildable color
Good mornin’!

Haaay, boo. :) I hope you slept well. Apart from the occasional odd dream, which are like free entertainment,I Feel Anything But Neutral About NARS Bilbao Lipstick, my insomnia hasn’t been bad lately. I wonder if it’s due to the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra tea I’ve been having before bed…

It’s juiced up on valerian, which makes the bags a little stinkier than the original, non-Extra version, but who cares if it works, right? One cup of this before beddy-bye and I’m out like a light!

Have a kick-@ss day today. Holla at me and let me know what’s new.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论