2012年9月10日星期一

I Would Shake My Bon Bons for this Lush Lip Scrub

I Would Shake My Bon Bons for this Lush Lip Scrub

Advertisement



Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub

Hell yeah,The Smashbox Masquerade Collection Unleashes a Sultry, Smoldering Makeup Fantasy for Fall 2010, that was me in the bathroom last night eating Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub ($8.95) at midnight.

Yes,MAC To The Beach- A Bit of Blue for a Rainy Spring Day,louis vuitton handbags, eating it. :) Even though I’m pretty sure it’s raison d’être is to buff peeling, dry lips back into shape,Coach Outlet Store, it tastes exactly like yummy lemon drops.

Hold up — let me eat a scoop exfoliate my lips right now.

Mmm…exfoliate…

Bon Bon’s list of ingredients reads like a dessert recipe, with two kinds of sugar,Cheap NFL Jerseys, almond oil, cranberry oil and lemon… No wonder it tastes so good. And I don’t feel weird about eating it either. Not like I did that time I bit off the tip of my Tarte FRXtion lip exfoliator (yes, I really did that). In my defense,Cheap Jerseys, that one tastes just like brown sugar.

The grains in Lush’s lip scrub are just rough enough to easily slough away any and all flakey bits on my lips without being so rough that they hurt. Lips are sensitive, after all, and using this has been much more pleasant (and tastier) than my usual approach to lip exfoliation — brushing my lips with an old toothbrush.

Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub directions

Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub ingredients

Lush Bon Bon Lip Scrub open

Thanks to Lush Lip Scrub, my lips feel softer than Justin Bieber’s baby face. :)

Ya done SO GOOD,Coach Factory Outlet Online Store, Lush. You really did.

PRICE: $8.95 for a 0.9-oz. jar
AVAILABILITY: At Lush stores and lush.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Merry Christmas Eve, young lady. I hope you have a great day.

P.P.S. Here’s an idea for a DIY lip scrub you might like to try: How to: A Simple Sugar Scrub for Luscious Lips

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论